Our work permit consulting service is one of the issues in which our company is 100% expert, we have successfully and transparently managed the process by making thousands of our customers ‘ work permit applications from the day we were established to this day.
We know the needs of people and institutions, we follow our business with great seriousness, it is very easy to work with us.
First, we do not apply for a work permit consultation that will receive a rejection
- Criteria sought-we check whether you have met the requirements for employing foreign personnel(LINK).
- Contract-in the event of compliance with the terms, we send you a contract that offers you to work with us, and also our responsibilities to you.
- Information and documents – we will ask you for a number of Information, documents and power of attorney, and then all transactions that can be done with your power of attorney will be done by our company.
- Control-now that everything is under our control, you will learn about your staff’s minimum salary, insurance operations, temporary assignment and everything else.
- Approval-your work permit has been approved but is not finished, you will continue to be informed of your foreign personnel’s Maroon and SGK operations and everything else.
TRIP NOW CONSULTING SERVICE CHRONOLOGY
- Evaluation and approval of application method
- Informing the customer of the minimum salary of the candidate of the staff according to the title of the job.
- Management of the process of contacting the personnel candidate and preparing the necessary documents
- Making online consular applications if applying abroad
- Application for a work permit to the Ministry of Labour
- Completion of additional documents that may be requested during the work permit application process
- File tracking in order to ensure early release of permits in the Ministry of Labor.
- Providing the necessary communication to solve the failures that may occur during the process.
- Inform the customer and staff after the work permit is issued.
- Free consulting for SSI operations if desired.